DIMPRO® 100 contains BioResponse DIM® (diindolylmethane complex). Diindolylmethane is a metabolite of indole-3-carbinol (I3C). Both are metabolites of glucosinolates found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts. Upon contact with gastric acid in the stomach, I3C is converted to a number of active compounds, predominantly diindolylmethane. Research indicates that diindolylmethane supports healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction to maintain breast, cervical and prostate cell health.1,2,3 In a double-blind, randomized clinical trial, BioResponse DIM® revealed potential support for maintaining the function of healthy breast cells.4 Another randomized placebo-controlled crossover trial found that it promoted statistically significant breast comfort.5 Furthermore, an additional doubleblind, randomized clinical trial with 52 women found that BioResponse DIM® supported cervical cell health.6 Diindolylmethane in its pure form is highly insoluble. Patented, microencapsulated BioResponse DIM® has been specially developed for enhanced solubility and absorption.7 This form may be more supportive than I3C in cases of low gastric acidity.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
- Potential support for maintaining the function of healthy breast cells and breast comfort
- Promotes cervical and prostate cell health
- Supports healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction
- Offers BioResponse DIM® , specially developed for enhanced absorption
- Formulated with ingredients naturally found in vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts
- Made with vegan ingredients
Recommendation: Take 1-3 capsules as directed by your provider.